BENEFITS OF TEA (WHITE, GREEN AND BLACK)
|Article at a Glance
•Tea is the most common beverage used in the world with its different unique health benefits.
•White, Green, and Black contain the ingredients for tremendous health benefits like antioxidant, remedy for weight loss, healthy heart, mind, and skin.
•Besides, taste tea is beneficial for maintaining the fitness of the body.
•Researchers are so curious about solid evidence of the anti-cancer activity related to tea.
A plant called Camellia Sinensis produces the leaves and buds that are commonly known as Tea. The most common beverage consumed in the world, second to water. Tea has been an important beverage for thousands of years and has been a considerable part of the culture in countries around the world, forming major parts of ceremonies, trade routes, and even starting revolutions. But Tea isn’t just appreciated for its excellent taste and worldwide appeal; it also offers numerous health benefits like as an antioxidant, reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke, remedy for weight loss, essential for bones, etc.
The Tea has observed as an important to good health, happiness, and wisdom in the East since a long time, so it caught the attention of researchers in the west, who are discovering the many health benefits of different types of Tea. Studies have found that some teas may help in the prevention of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. It boosts weight loss, lower cholesterol, and bring about mental alertness. It also contains antimicrobial qualities.
American Dietetic Association spokeswoman Katherine Tallmadge says “There doesn’t seem to be a disadvantage or problem to Tea, I think it’s a great substitute to coffee drinking. Mainly Tea has less caffeine. It’s pretty well established that the compounds in Tea and their flavonoids are good for the heart and may reduce cancer.”
What are flavonoids, and how do they benefit skin? Flavonoids contain high concentrations of antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals.
What are polyphenols? “The polyphenols discussed in this review article show significant anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-DNA damaging effects”. 9
All teas originate from the same plant. There are several types of Tea, but the following types seem to be the Tea of attention for researchers due to their health benefits.
- White Tea is the least processed and strongest of teas for anti-aging products. White Tea has the best chance of the teas in containing bioactive anti-aging properties.
- Green Tea high in polyphenols. Typically heat dried or roasted, thus denatured. Green Tea will not contain bioactive properties but has many excellent anti-aging properties via polyphenols.
- Black Tea, the most widely consumed Tea, is high in antioxidants. Black Tea is heat dried well past denaturization, 106° Fahrenheit. Black Tea will not contain bioactive properties for anti-aging products.
Benefits of White Tea: Listed below are possible health benefits linked with white Tea.
- One study presented that white Tea has the most effective anti-cancer properties compared to more processed teas.
- White Tea is the least processed of the teas and has the most advantageous properties for anti-aging products.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It supports the treatment of Acne.
- White Tea can be beneficial in pregnancy tenure.
- White Tea contains a variety of active Catechins for fighting chronic diseases like cancer.
- It improves hair and skin health.
- It is helpful in the treatment of diabetes and heart issues.
- It enhances energy, stimulates the brain, and gives alertness.
- It helps to reduce inflammation.
- It improves liver and kidney health.
- It improves reproductive health.
- It’s beneficial for hypothyroidism.
- It’s beneficial for improving memory.
- It’s a good anti-aging remedy.
- It helps in the digestion of food.
Benefits of Green Tea: Listed below are the possible health benefits related to green Tea.
- Green Tea is supported in the prevention of cancer. According to the National Cancer Institute, the polyphenols in Tea have been shown to decrease tumor growth in the laboratory.
- Green Tea is beneficial for heart disease. A 2006 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association concluded that green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes, including cardiovascular disease.
- Green Tea is mood stabilizer and has anti-aging properties (due to its antioxidant effects).
- Green Tea plays a major contribution to decrease cholesterol and fats.
- Drinking green Tea regularly relates to a reduced risk of stroke.
- Green Tea is beneficial for type 2 diabetes.
- Green Tea is clinically essential for weight loss.
- Green Tea is much helpful in preventing inflammatory skin disease.
- Green Tea can enhance our brain’s cognitive functions, mainly working memory.
- Green Tea might help prevent dental cavities, stress, chronic fatigue, treating skin conditions, and improving arthritis by reducing inflammation.
Benefits of Black Tea: Listed below are the significant benefits of black Tea.
- Black Tea is an excellent option as it is low-calorie, a non-sweetened beverage with less caffeine than coffee or energy drinks.
- It has a robust and unique flavor and contains plenty of antioxidants, which is better for mental health and decreased blood pressure.
- LDL and HDL are two types of lipoproteins that carry cholesterol throughout the body. Too much LDL (Bad cholesterol) in the body can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. Studies have found that black Tea may help reduce LDL levels and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- High blood pressure can cause many health complications. Drinking black Tea regularly may help decrease systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Stroke is the second leading cause of death globally. Fortunately, in many cases, it can be prevented. Studies have found that black Tea may help reduce the risk of stroke
- Black Tea to helps improve the use of insulin and lower blood sugar. So, it is beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Black Tea contains polyphenols, which may help fight cancer cells in the body. Although the use of black Tea will not cure cancer, it may help decrease cancer cell development.
- Black Tea can help improve focus due to its content of caffeine and an amino acid called L-threonine. This amino acid increases alpha activity in the brain, which can help improve concentration and alertness.